Saturday, December 3, 2011

Diabetes Siblings Day!!

Having 6 kids makes life a little crazy (and FUN) in and of itself. Add diabetes to the mix and things can be a LOT crazy!! Fortunately, my husband and I both grew up in large families so we are used to the craziness, but diabetes adds a new level to crazy, right? You know what I am talking about...!! :)
Do you ever worry that your other children feel left out or they feel like they don't get enough attention or worse yet, that you love them less? I try really hard to make our lives as normal as possible, but there are some days that yes-they probably feel left out and yes-they probably feel like they aren't getting enough attention but absolutely NEVER-do I love any child more than another!
Last year ~ November 30, 2010 I declared it Diabetes Siblings Day!! I'm going to make this a yearly event and really have fun with it! We had a super fun day! I did a post on my other blog last year! Again, a big THANK YOU to all of my kiddos for being so AMAZING!!

April 2011
(Can you figure out who the gymnast is? haha)

1 comment:

  1. it is BRENDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA

    ReplyDelete