Thursday, December 1, 2011

Introduction

My name is Cheri and I am a 37 year old wife and mother to 6 awesome kids!! I have 4 girls and 2 boys! Both of my boys are Type 1 diabetics. I am starting this blog as a way for me to educate the world around me about Type 1 diabetes and as a record of our daily happenings. If you are ready for some fun and laughs (because we have plenty to go around here) come along for the ride!! However, as a warning...not every day is a bed of roses either so if you only want to read about rainbows and sunshine this may not be the blog for you because I am going to keep it real and totally honest! I will share the laughter, the tears, the ups, the downs, the highs, the lows and everything in between.

Welcome aboard!! I hope you enjoy the ride!!

No comments:

Post a Comment